Cracked, known to generations of young males both for its warped humor magazine and as MAD’s chief competitor, has launched a streaming channel on Roku.
The Cracked channel, which seeks to expand the brand’s engagement with millennials online, features both daily videos and long-running series, including After Hours, Honest Ads and We’re Not Alone.
Cracked will also offer content exclusive to Roku, including a new three-part Cracked Studios series Tales to Get Scared To. The first episode will debut October 10, two days before the content is available on other platforms, including Cracked’s website, YouTube, Pluto TV and Xumo. Other episodes will be released early on Roku on October 17 and 24.
To obtain the Cracked channel for Roku, visit the Roku Channel store.
In the meantime, you can sample Cracked’s unique take on popular culture and politics here:
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021
- ‘Pray, Obey, Kill’ Docuseries - April 12, 2021