Hockey fans are promised a deluge of more than 20,000 live amateur games this season via HockeyTV, a subscription streaming service from HockeyTech. The action will come from “hundreds of elite amateur leagues and tournaments.”
HockeyTV also offers more than 100,000 on-demand games spanning the past decade. The massive library was made possible when HockeyTech last year acquired 10-year-old FastHockey, then described as “the leading online destination to view live and on demand streaming video of amateur ice hockey games from across North America.”
The FastHockey.com site is still active, with the wording on its “About” page identical to HockeyTV.com’s “About” page. Prices on the two sites are also identical — $29.99/month, or $24.99/month for annual subscriptions.
HockeyTech itself provides hockey-related technologies, analytics, video and information services to all NHL teams, as well as to numerous professional and amateur leagues, so it may come as no surprise that Founder/CEO Stu Siegel also hopes “to bring our viewers North American and European professional hockey in the near future.” Before founding HockeyTech in 2013. Siegel had owned the NHL’s Florida Panthers.
- Tulsa Race Massacre, 1921 - May 18, 2021
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021