The original 1960s series, Batman, starring Adam West and Burt Ward, will air in Spanish on Telexitos starting Saturday, September 17, at 1 pm ET.
Telexitos, NBCUniversal’s Spanish-language multicast network specializing in action adventure programming, has secured the rights to all 120 episodes, which it will show dubbed, without subtitles.
Batman “introduced us to an unforgettable cast of characters that helped to transform superhero pop culture as we know it,” said Barbara Alfonso, Director, Telexitos. “We hope our viewers enjoy watching the dynamic duo come to life with every Pow! and Wham! as they take on all the supervillains that have captured audiences and generations alike.”
Telexitos offers other classic series, including Miami Vice, Law & Order, Baywatch, The A-Team, Xena, Hercules and Homicide: Life on the Streets, as well as movies like Hulk, The Interpreter, The Musketeer and Van Helsing. The network claims to reach nearly 20 million total households, including more than 4.5 million Hispanic households in the United States.
You can find a list of Telexitos affiliate stations at RabbitEars.Info.
The English-language version of Batman is available over-the-air on MeTV, Saturdays at 12 and 12:30 am ET.
Here is a short teaser, in Spanish, for the series:
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021