Keith Olbermann is back – as “special correspondent” for GQ.com. His new show, The Closer, definitely shouldn’t be confused with the long-running TNT police procedural of the same name. This one features Olbermann’s controversial brand of pointed political commentary, originally helmed during his eight years (2003-2011) hosting MSNBC’s primetime Countdown with Keith Olbermann.
Most recently, Olbermann had returned to his sports roots as host of a self-titled show on ESPN2 that ended over a year ago. During his long career, he has also done politics at Current TV and sports at ESPN, Fox Sports Net and CNN.
The Closer, though, brings him back into political attack mode – as evidenced by his debut 17-minute webcast titled “176 Reasons Donald Trump Shouldn’t Be President”:
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021