Twitter has partnered with business news network Cheddar for two live free financial shows: Opening Bell (9-10:30 am ET) and Closing Bell (3-4 pm).
Opening Bell, live from the trading floor of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), will be co-hosted by Cheddar CEO/Founder Jon Steinberg and anchor Kristen Scholer. Closing Bell, live from both NYSE and NASDAQ MarketSite, will be co-hosted by Scholer, along with reporter Krysia Lenzo.
Cheddar, which targets millennials, describes itself as “covering the most innovative products, technologies, and services transforming our lives through the lens of the companies driving these changes.” Its flagship subscription news network can be viewed online, via mobile apps and on Apple TV, Roku and Chromecast.
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021