Edge of Eighteen, a seven-part documentary series executive-produced by Oscar-winner Alex Gibney (Taxi to the Dark Side), comes to non-commercial Link TV today –two years to the day after premiering as one of the more ambitious productions commissioned by the now-defunct cable network Al Jazeera America.
In Edge of Eighteen, 15 teenagers filmed themselves and the world around them during their senior year in high school. Here’s an original Al Jazeera promo:
Edge of Eighteen will run on Link TV Wednesdays at 8 pm and 11 pm ET, and Thursdays at 3 pm. You can watch the service nationwide on Roku or over-the-air in Los Angeles on channel 28.2. It’s also available on DirectTV and Dish Network.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021