AXS, a ticketing and digital media platform that is a sibling company of AXS.TV, has introduced Patio Sessions, a live-streamed video and live event series on the AXS Facebook page.
Created to provide “live music fans with exclusive, up-close access to the bands and musicians they love,” Patio Sessions will include live performances and “a casual interview session.”
The series premieres tonight at 9 pm ET with The Struts, a group described as descending “from a long, rich and distinctly British lineage of operatic glam rock.” The band, whose debut album was Everybody Wants, will perform on the patio of the Desmond Building in Los Angeles. Additional behind-the-scenes material will be made available after the show.
“In front of a handpicked audience of fans, tastemakers, and music industry professionals, the Patio Sessions will deliver unique performances and interviews from up-and-coming bands and musicians that will capture the artists from all angles,” said Ashish Kapur, head of digital media for AXS.
Upcoming Patio Sessions include Olivia Holt on September 14, Gothic Tropic on October 12 and Magic Giant on October 20.
Visit AXS to learn more about Patio Sessions.
Here are The Struts performing Could Have Been Me:
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021