Streaming platform Roku has stretched its channel lineup with the addition of Yoga Download.
Yoga Download is an online site offering downloadable audio and video classes for all Yoga styles and experience levels. As with the site, viewers can watch free classes on its Roku channel, as well as pay for access to a wider catalog of videos.
The Yoga Download Roku channel sorts classes by styles, levels, focus, channels, instructors, poses, intensities, and body part. Style and focus options include Beginner and Advanced Yoga, Yoga for Runners, Prenatal Yoga, and Yoga for Weight Loss, among others.
The channel “will continue to update our class library with new classes every week,” said Yoga Download Founder Jamie Kent.
To download the Yoga Download channel, search for ‘Yoga Download’ in the Roku app store or at Roku’s website.
To learn more about Yoga Download and sign-up for a membership plan, you can visit the Yoga Download website.
Membership plans range from $10 (‘monthly premier’) to $18 (‘monthly elite’) to $24 (‘three months premier’) to $45 (‘six months premier’) and $90 (‘yearly elite’).
You can watch a sample class — Yoga for Weight Loss for Beginners — below:
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021
- ‘Pray, Obey, Kill’ Docuseries - April 12, 2021