It’s a series about tech entrepreneurs, but it’s no Silicon Valley. Instead, Crackle’s StartUp promises to be a gritty drama pitting the founders of a Miami digital currency firm against a crooked FBI agent.
StartUp will start up Tuesday, September 6, and here’s the first clip Crackle has released from the 10 hour-long episodes:
StartUp stars Martin Freeman (Fargo, Sherlock), as the FBI agent, plus Adam Brody (CHiPS, The League), Edi Gathegi (The Blacklist) and Otmara Marrero (Graceland).
For Crackle, StartUp represents the free streaming service’s second attempt at a breakout drama series. Its first effort, The Art of More, starring Dennis Quaid and Kate Bosworth, is set to return for a second season in the fourth quarter. Set in “the glamorous and surprisingly cutthroat world of premium auction houses in New York City,” you can see the 10 first-season episodes on Crackle online, or via its apps for mobile, TVs, connected devices and game consoles.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021