NBC is producing a short-form version of its The Voice reality singing competition for Snapchat, the popular messaging platform known for automatically deleting messages after a short period of time.
The Voice on Snapchat, featuring five short episodes showcasing performance videos submitted by fans, will debut on Monday, August 22.
If you think you have the pipes and the musical talent, you can submit your video now at voicesnaps.com. Submissions will also be evaluated by The Voice coaches for the chance to appear on the September 9, 8 pm ET, broadcast premiere of the new season.
The Voice on Snapchat is the first original show to appear on the platform in a multi-year content and advertising agreement between Snapchat and NBCUniversal. E! News will also produce original segments in a weekly show called The Rundown that will debut on Thursday, September 8. NBC plans to add original material from The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and Saturday Night Live in the future.
Snapchat users can access The Voice and the other original shows through by swiping right on the “Stories” screen to enter the “Snapchat Discover” mode.
- Antenna TV’s Kotter Binge - August 16, 2019
- Who’s the Boss? - August 15, 2019
- Manson’s Music - August 14, 2019
- ‘Why Women Kill’ - August 13, 2019
- ‘Wu Assassins’ on Netflix - August 12, 2019
- Here They Come - August 9, 2019
- Binge Free While You Can - August 8, 2019
- Wacky Chefs - August 7, 2019
- ‘Rocketman’ Streams - August 6, 2019
- Alien Kidnappers - August 6, 2019