Following up its March launch of the daily Live From E! (12:30 pm ET weekdays) on Facebook, E! News now plans a nightly Monday-Friday slate by the fall.
Five nightly shows will roll out starting next week on E!’s Facebook page:
- TV Therapy (Mondays, starting August 8): Hosted by TV Scoop’s Tierney Bricker, this series “will discuss the most insane and viral take-away moments from the past week’s buzziest shows.”
- So True, So False (Tuesdays, starting August 16): This series allows “pop culture fans to interact and chime in.”
- State Your Case (Wednesdays, starting August 24): E! describes this show as a ”face-off debate on the hot pop culture topic of the week.”
- Another 15 Minutes (Thursdays, starting September 1): “A nostalgic look back at the completely hilarious, or sometimes just ridiculous, viral video moments and reality show stars from the past that will get everyone saying. ‘I sooooo remember that…’”
- E! News Week (Fridays, starting September 8): A recap of the week’s entertainment and pop culture news.
E!’s press release about the new programs neglected to give any times, but The Wall Street Journal revealed they’ll all air at 7pm ET.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021