According to Cox, Glosi will be an ad-free, paid subscription service offering “thousands of hours of exclusive content and original programming” in Spanish. Glosi will have “the look and feel of a premium entertainment magazine.” Multiple users will be able to stream from one account.
Cox plans to announce a pilot offer later in August, although viewers can secure discounts by buying subscriptions now at the Glosi website. The Donahue Report said the regular subscription rate will be $9.99 per month.
Glosi’s debut date has not been announced, but you can view a promotional video for the network, in Spanish, here:
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021