In the aftermath of the recent Dallas police killings, free country music channel Digital RodeoTV will air a live benefit concert tomorrow, July 27, from Billy Bob’s Texas in Fort Worth. The all-star lineup is scheduled to include Tanya Tucker, The Oak Ridge Boys, Randy Travis, and a dozen more artists.
The show, titled Stars Behind the Stars, will support the Dallas Police Association’s Assist the Officer Foundation, which provides immediate financial assistance to families of slain active officers.
According to Billy Bob’s Texas, the show will kick off at 7:10 pm ET. Randy Travis will make a “special appearance” at an unknown moment, but the approximate times when everyone else is scheduled to appear (all ET) are listed below in case you’d like to tune in for a favorite artist. And remember: the show is for a worthy cause – those attending in person paid $20 or $10 for tickets, and you can donate either here or by calling 1-888-691-6995.
Stars Behind the Stars schedule
7:10: T.G. Sheppard
7:15: John Conlee
7:20: Ronni McDowell
7:30: Johnny Lee
7:42: Kelly Lang
7:50: Gene Watson
8:04: Moe Bandy
8:15: T.G. Sheppard
8:25: Janie Fricke
8:46: The Bellamy Brothers
8:57: T. Graham Brown
9:10: Collin Raye
9:27: Tanya Tucker
9:50: John Conlee
10:00: Mark Wills
10:15: Mickey Gilley
10:25: The Oak Ridge Boys
You can find Digital Rodeo TV and WhereverTV online, on smartphone and tablet apps, and via smart TVs, GoogleTV, AppleTV, Roku and Amazon Fire TV.
- Tulsa Race Massacre, 1921 - May 18, 2021
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021