South Asian content provider YuppTV, which claims to have been the first live TV channel on Roku back in 2010 before exiting the service in 2012, has returned to the platform.
Targeted to the Indian expat community and also available online and on a range of other devices, YuppTV offers over 200 live TV channels and 5,000 movies on demand, also promising online movie premieres within three weeks of release in theaters. It says that “nearly 2,500 hours of new on-demand content is added to the YuppTV platform every day.” Several subscription packages are available; you can learn about them and pricing at Yupptv.com.
YuppTV said it has added content in the Sinhala, Urdu, Nepali and Bangla languages, in addition to Hindi, Bengali and seven others.
Also serving the Argentinian expat community, YuppTV is now carrying nine channels from that country, including TYC Sports, El Trece, and America Sports.
The channel promised that its “next update” will include “YuppTV Bazaar, the online marketplace for video content, and Yupp News, which curates the top news from around the world in short video snippets.” Both services are already available free on the YuppTV website.
The following English-language Bazaar video, Comedian Mocks Security, posted earlier today. This is the most recent News story.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021