Twitter and CBS News have partnered to stream live coverage of the Republican and Democratic national conventions on the social media platform.
CBSN, which is CBS News’ around-the-clock digital streaming news service, will provide gavel-to-gavel coverage of both conventions. In addition to Twitter, political junkies will be able to catch all of the action on CBSN at CBSNews.com, as well as connected TV devices including Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Roku players and Roku TV models, Xbox One and Xbox 360, as well as the CBS News mobile apps for Android, iOS and Windows 8.1.
You can follow CBSN on Twitter @CBSNews.
The Twitter stream will also feature convention-related Tweets. CBSN’s anchors and correspondents will include Josh Elliott, Elaine Quijano, and Vladimir Duthiers.
The 2016 Republican National Convention will be held in Cleveland, Ohio at the Quicken Loans Arena July 18-21, 2016.
The 2016 Democratic National Convention will be held at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia July 25-28, 2016.
- Middle-Aged Schneider - August 11, 2020
- Walter’s Supernatural Alps - August 7, 2020
- Lucy’s Got Game - August 6, 2020
- Competitive Quarantine - August 5, 2020
- Videos for Generation Alpha - August 4, 2020
- Bloody Disgusting Streamer - August 3, 2020
- The Muppets Do Improv - July 31, 2020
- Decades ‘Odd Couple’ Binge - July 30, 2020
- Cubers’ Winning Friendship - July 29, 2020
- Jeffrey Epstein Story - July 28, 2020