Streaming service FilmOn said it will add 26 Spanish-language video channels from content distributor Oi2 Media. First up will be the TV version of Alma, a “positive hits” audio channel, with another 25 TV streams promised over the next 90 days. FilmOn also plans to launch 150 audio streams from Oi2.
FilmOn, which offers both free and pay channels for TV shows and movies, is available on smartphones, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox and numerous other devices. Current Spanish-language video offerings include Hipan TV, Galli Lucha Libre, Hispanic American Faith TV, TVC Latino and RT Espanol.
On its website, Oi2 Media says it’s “in the process” of launching its own app for live and on-demand content, both free and paid.
- Notre-Dame Freebie - April 22, 2019
- Peabody Winners - April 19, 2019
- ‘My First First Love’ - April 18, 2019
- Unlocking ‘Wed-Locked’ - April 17, 2019
- ShemarooMe Launches - April 17, 2019
- Court TV Returns May 8 - April 16, 2019
- ‘Ministry of Evil’ Free - April 16, 2019
- ‘Nick’ Comes Knocking - April 15, 2019
- Finding Carol Burnett - April 12, 2019
- Sitcoms for Tax Day - April 12, 2019