Streaming service FilmOn said it will add 26 Spanish-language video channels from content distributor Oi2 Media. First up will be the TV version of Alma, a “positive hits” audio channel, with another 25 TV streams promised over the next 90 days. FilmOn also plans to launch 150 audio streams from Oi2.
FilmOn, which offers both free and pay channels for TV shows and movies, is available on smartphones, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox and numerous other devices. Current Spanish-language video offerings include Hipan TV, Galli Lucha Libre, Hispanic American Faith TV, TVC Latino and RT Espanol.
On its website, Oi2 Media says it’s “in the process” of launching its own app for live and on-demand content, both free and paid.
- She’s Allergic to WiFI - August 22, 2019
- Review: ‘Then Again’ - August 21, 2019
- ‘Mrs. Maisel,’ Season 3 - August 20, 2019
- Midnight Movie Society - August 20, 2019
- Peter Fonda’s Best Free - August 19, 2019
- Oh on Acorn’s ‘Thorne’ - August 19, 2019
- Stadium Starts Football - August 16, 2019
- Celebrate Janis Joplin - August 15, 2019
- Have a Kookie Weekend - August 15, 2019
- Back to ‘Downton Abbey’ - August 14, 2019