BabyTV Video, a standalone app from 24-hour TV service Baby TV (available over Hulu Plus, Sling TV and other providers), now allows users to create their own playlist — called ‘My BabyTV Channel’ — for the target audience of kids aged four and under.
The playlists, of any duration, can mix shows, songs and rhymes from the app’s library of hundreds of titles, created by childhood experts. Popular characters include Charlie, Billy BamBam, the Cuddlies, Oliver, Stick with Mick, and Draco.
BabyTV Video, part of the Fox Networks Group, is ad-free and costs $3.99 monthly, $21,99 for a 6-month subscription, or $39.99 annually.
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021
- ‘Philly D.A.’ Docuseries - April 20, 2021