“For 60 years, National Geographic has brought the wild to your television but in 2016 we’re taking nature online.”
That’s the opening line of a video (posted below) promoting wild_life With Bertie Gregory, cable network Nat Geo Wild’s first original digital series. The show, to consist of 16 weekly episodes of an unspecified length, will premiere Wednesday, August 3, on YouTube and NationalGeographic.com.
Gregory, who describes himself as “22-year-old wildlife cameraman,” has documented his three-month mission in search of elusive coastal wolves on the west coast of Canada’s Vancouver Island. On the way, he encounters such other animals as humpback whales, bald eagles and black bears, and even gets his head “in the jaws of a playful 2,000-pound sea lion.” To see how he gets it out, tune in.
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021