“For 60 years, National Geographic has brought the wild to your television but in 2016 we’re taking nature online.”
That’s the opening line of a video (posted below) promoting wild_life With Bertie Gregory, cable network Nat Geo Wild’s first original digital series. The show, to consist of 16 weekly episodes of an unspecified length, will premiere Wednesday, August 3, on YouTube and NationalGeographic.com.
Gregory, who describes himself as “22-year-old wildlife cameraman,” has documented his three-month mission in search of elusive coastal wolves on the west coast of Canada’s Vancouver Island. On the way, he encounters such other animals as humpback whales, bald eagles and black bears, and even gets his head “in the jaws of a playful 2,000-pound sea lion.” To see how he gets it out, tune in.
- Her Revenge Starts Friday - August 11, 2020
- Unbelievable!!!!!! Trek Spoof - August 10, 2020
- Bug Appétit! Yummy? - August 10, 2020
- Tom Skerritt’s EVRGRN - August 6, 2020
- VENN: 24/7 for Gamers - August 6, 2020
- More Retro in NYC Metro - August 5, 2020
- ‘The Holocaust & Italy’ - August 3, 2020
- Evoca’s Next Gen TV Service - August 3, 2020
- ‘Upright’: Quite Alright! - July 31, 2020
- Zooming In, Hanging On - July 30, 2020