Amazon Prime Video has secured exclusive streaming rights to 33 Warner Brothers titles, including The Matrix trilogy, the Lethal Weapon series, and the first three Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies, according to Variety.
The acquisition further bolsters Amazon’s lead over Netflix in terms of total movie titles. Quoting a Barclays study, Variety reported that as of the end of March, Amazon Prime had four times as many movies available for streaming as Netflix.
Titles in the deal include:
- Mystic River
- Ocean’s Eleven
- The American President
- The Wedding Singer
- Full Metal Jacket
- You’ve Got Mail
- Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
In an effort, to keep pace, Netflix recently added some recent marquee films, including Spotlight and The Big Short.
- Stuck in ‘Castle Rock’ - October 22, 2019
- Visiting Old ‘Haunt'(s) - October 22, 2019
- Free ‘Love’ From CBS - October 21, 2019
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Binge - October 18, 2019
- Living Room or Multiplex? - October 17, 2019
- Playing God - October 16, 2019
- AMC Theatres at Home - October 15, 2019
- Hulu Up North - October 14, 2019
- Boris Karloff’s ‘Thriller’ - October 11, 2019
- Jesse’s Back - October 10, 2019