Over-the-air channel Heroes & Icons (H&I) is set to go all Star Trek for five hours, six nights a week, as it becomes the first network to ever show all five Star Trek TV series — Star Trek (1966-1969), Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987-1994), Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1993-1999), Star Trek: Voyager (1995-2001) and Star Trek: Enterprise (2001-2005).
That’s the order they’ll be shown starting with the first episode of each series on Sunday, July 24. Airtimes will be Sundays from 8 pm ET. and weekdays from 6 pm ET.
Here’s a list of where you can watch Heroes & Icons, with or without cable.
All five Star Trek series are also available over the subscription streaming service CBS All Access, which will be the exclusive home of a brand-new Star Trek series after its premiere on the CBS broadcast network this coming January.
On weekdays, the Star Trek quintet on H&I will replace its current lineup of Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, Xena: Warrior Princess, Hunter, and two episodes of Hill Street Blues.
- ‘Upright’: Quite Alright! - July 31, 2020
- Zooming In, Hanging On - July 30, 2020
- ‘The Cuban’ Reviewed - July 29, 2020
- Pandemic Productions - July 28, 2020
- The UMP Cruiser is Back! - July 27, 2020
- The Old Guard: Influences - July 24, 2020
- ‘Bubbies and Sistas’ - July 24, 2020
- African Diaspora Film Fest - July 23, 2020
- Binge ‘The Cisco Kid’ - July 22, 2020
- RIP Civil Rights Leaders - July 21, 2020