Over-the-air channel Heroes & Icons (H&I) is set to go all Star Trek for five hours, six nights a week, as it becomes the first network to ever show all five Star Trek TV series — Star Trek (1966-1969), Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987-1994), Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1993-1999), Star Trek: Voyager (1995-2001) and Star Trek: Enterprise (2001-2005).
That’s the order they’ll be shown starting with the first episode of each series on Sunday, July 24. Airtimes will be Sundays from 8 pm ET. and weekdays from 6 pm ET.
Here’s a list of where you can watch Heroes & Icons, with or without cable.
All five Star Trek series are also available over the subscription streaming service CBS All Access, which will be the exclusive home of a brand-new Star Trek series after its premiere on the CBS broadcast network this coming January.
On weekdays, the Star Trek quintet on H&I will replace its current lineup of Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, Xena: Warrior Princess, Hunter, and two episodes of Hill Street Blues.
- New Sci-Fi Med Drama - September 20, 2019
- Go ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ - September 20, 2019
- ‘Downton’ and Danson - September 19, 2019
- Republic Rediscovered - September 18, 2019
- RIP Phyllis Newman - September 17, 2019
- ‘Taken Down’ is Up Now - September 16, 2019
- Take a ‘Parent Trip’ - September 13, 2019
- Amazon’s Come ‘Undone’ - September 12, 2019
- Vudu’s ‘Mr. Mom’ Sitcom - September 11, 2019
- Detective Out of Water - September 10, 2019