Over-the-air channel Heroes & Icons (H&I) is set to go all Star Trek for five hours, six nights a week, as it becomes the first network to ever show all five Star Trek TV series — Star Trek (1966-1969), Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987-1994), Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1993-1999), Star Trek: Voyager (1995-2001) and Star Trek: Enterprise (2001-2005).
That’s the order they’ll be shown starting with the first episode of each series on Sunday, July 24. Airtimes will be Sundays from 8 pm ET. and weekdays from 6 pm ET.
Here’s a list of where you can watch Heroes & Icons, with or without cable.
All five Star Trek series are also available over the subscription streaming service CBS All Access, which will be the exclusive home of a brand-new Star Trek series after its premiere on the CBS broadcast network this coming January.
On weekdays, the Star Trek quintet on H&I will replace its current lineup of Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, Xena: Warrior Princess, Hunter, and two episodes of Hill Street Blues.
- An Hour of Xmas Stand-Up - December 11, 2019
- Dalai Lama – Scientist - December 11, 2019
- My Best Friend’s Famous - December 10, 2019
- ‘Judy’ Goes on Sale - December 10, 2019
- RIP Star Trek Trio - December 9, 2019
- Hulu’s Noirish ‘Reprisal’ - December 4, 2019
- Bluprint ‘Runway’ Tie-In - December 4, 2019
- Tech Classics on YouTube - December 3, 2019
- A Kiwi Crime Thriller - December 3, 2019
- ‘One Day at Disney’ - December 2, 2019