Over-the-air channel Heroes & Icons (H&I) is set to go all Star Trek for five hours, six nights a week, as it becomes the first network to ever show all five Star Trek TV series — Star Trek (1966-1969), Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987-1994), Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1993-1999), Star Trek: Voyager (1995-2001) and Star Trek: Enterprise (2001-2005).
That’s the order they’ll be shown starting with the first episode of each series on Sunday, July 24. Airtimes will be Sundays from 8 pm ET. and weekdays from 6 pm ET.
Here’s a list of where you can watch Heroes & Icons, with or without cable.
All five Star Trek series are also available over the subscription streaming service CBS All Access, which will be the exclusive home of a brand-new Star Trek series after its premiere on the CBS broadcast network this coming January.
On weekdays, the Star Trek quintet on H&I will replace its current lineup of Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, Xena: Warrior Princess, Hunter, and two episodes of Hill Street Blues.
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019
- Fox Brings Back Decades - July 12, 2019
- ‘Point Blank’ Binge - July 12, 2019
- Streaming Rip Torn - July 11, 2019
- Friends in High Places - July 10, 2019
- Verrry Interesting… - July 10, 2019
- Prime Taylor Swift - July 9, 2019
- Unicorn Killers - July 9, 2019
- PBS Goes to the Moon - July 8, 2019