NewsOn now allows viewers across the nation to stream local TV newscasts — either live or on-demand — from exactly 100 markets via smartphones, tablets (iPad and Android) and Roku.
The 100th market to join NewsOn is Fargo, ND, via the addition of ABC affiliate WDAY. NewsOn said its 100 markets include 142 participating TV stations.
In addition to local newscasts, NewsOn also provides some curated content.
NewsOn, which launched last November, is owned by the ABC Owned Television Station Group, Cox Media Group, Hearst Television, Hubbard Broadcasting, Media General, Raycom Media and Sinclair Broadcast Group. Additional participating station groups include Berkshire Hathaway, Graham Media Group, TEGNA, Nexstar, Meredith and Forum Communications.
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021