NewsOn now allows viewers across the nation to stream local TV newscasts — either live or on-demand — from exactly 100 markets via smartphones, tablets (iPad and Android) and Roku.
The 100th market to join NewsOn is Fargo, ND, via the addition of ABC affiliate WDAY. NewsOn said its 100 markets include 142 participating TV stations.
In addition to local newscasts, NewsOn also provides some curated content.
NewsOn, which launched last November, is owned by the ABC Owned Television Station Group, Cox Media Group, Hearst Television, Hubbard Broadcasting, Media General, Raycom Media and Sinclair Broadcast Group. Additional participating station groups include Berkshire Hathaway, Graham Media Group, TEGNA, Nexstar, Meredith and Forum Communications.
- ‘Upright’: Quite Alright! - July 31, 2020
- Zooming In, Hanging On - July 30, 2020
- ‘The Cuban’ Reviewed - July 29, 2020
- Pandemic Productions - July 28, 2020
- The UMP Cruiser is Back! - July 27, 2020
- The Old Guard: Influences - July 24, 2020
- ‘Bubbies and Sistas’ - July 24, 2020
- African Diaspora Film Fest - July 23, 2020
- Binge ‘The Cisco Kid’ - July 22, 2020
- RIP Civil Rights Leaders - July 21, 2020