NewsOn now allows viewers across the nation to stream local TV newscasts — either live or on-demand — from exactly 100 markets via smartphones, tablets (iPad and Android) and Roku.
The 100th market to join NewsOn is Fargo, ND, via the addition of ABC affiliate WDAY. NewsOn said its 100 markets include 142 participating TV stations.
In addition to local newscasts, NewsOn also provides some curated content.
NewsOn, which launched last November, is owned by the ABC Owned Television Station Group, Cox Media Group, Hearst Television, Hubbard Broadcasting, Media General, Raycom Media and Sinclair Broadcast Group. Additional participating station groups include Berkshire Hathaway, Graham Media Group, TEGNA, Nexstar, Meredith and Forum Communications.
- An Hour of Xmas Stand-Up - December 11, 2019
- Dalai Lama – Scientist - December 11, 2019
- My Best Friend’s Famous - December 10, 2019
- ‘Judy’ Goes on Sale - December 10, 2019
- RIP Star Trek Trio - December 9, 2019
- Hulu’s Noirish ‘Reprisal’ - December 4, 2019
- Bluprint ‘Runway’ Tie-In - December 4, 2019
- Tech Classics on YouTube - December 3, 2019
- A Kiwi Crime Thriller - December 3, 2019
- ‘One Day at Disney’ - December 2, 2019