NewsOn now allows viewers across the nation to stream local TV newscasts — either live or on-demand — from exactly 100 markets via smartphones, tablets (iPad and Android) and Roku.
The 100th market to join NewsOn is Fargo, ND, via the addition of ABC affiliate WDAY. NewsOn said its 100 markets include 142 participating TV stations.
In addition to local newscasts, NewsOn also provides some curated content.
NewsOn, which launched last November, is owned by the ABC Owned Television Station Group, Cox Media Group, Hearst Television, Hubbard Broadcasting, Media General, Raycom Media and Sinclair Broadcast Group. Additional participating station groups include Berkshire Hathaway, Graham Media Group, TEGNA, Nexstar, Meredith and Forum Communications.
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019
- Fox Brings Back Decades - July 12, 2019
- ‘Point Blank’ Binge - July 12, 2019
- Streaming Rip Torn - July 11, 2019
- Friends in High Places - July 10, 2019
- Verrry Interesting… - July 10, 2019
- Prime Taylor Swift - July 9, 2019
- Unicorn Killers - July 9, 2019
- PBS Goes to the Moon - July 8, 2019