The sketch-comedy show, Smosh Live!, starring Smosh’s Anthony Padilla and Ian Hecox, will stream live from the YouTube Space in Los Angeles. The program, to be performed before a studio audience, will also include a dance segment and special guests. With pre- and post-show segments hosted by Smosh Games’ Jovenshire (Joshua Ovenshire), the entire show will run about 90 minutes.
After its initial airing, Smosh Live! will be available on YouTube and other platforms. There will also be a behind-the-scenes video about the making of the show.
Defy Media, a content producer focused on the 18 to 34-year-old demographic, secured an exclusive sponsorship agreement with Wrigley’s youth-targeted 5 Gum brand.
Padilla and Hecox, who first started posting YouTube videos more than 10 years ago, now have over 30 million followers. You can stream the duo’s first feature-length film, Smosh: The Movie, on Netflix.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021