NASA has released a version of its NASA live-streaming app for the fourth-generation Apple TV. It’s available for free in the App Store on Apple TV.
The app, which is already available for iOS in iPhone and iPad versions, Android and Fire OS, provides live video of Earth from the International Space Station. The NASA app has been downloaded more than 17 million times across all platforms.
“The NASA app has been a fantastic way for the public to experience the excitement of space exploration from their mobile devices,” said David Weaver, NASA associate administrator for Communications. “Now, users with the latest Apple TV can explore and enjoy our remarkable images, videos, mission information, NASA Television and more.”
The NASA app for Apple TV offers, among other features, on-demand videos, 2-D and 3-D satellite tracking maps, and more than 15,000 images, which you can view individually or as a continuous slideshow. You can also check on the next opportunity to view the space station and other NASA satellites as they pass over your earthbound location.
For more information about the NASA app, visit http://www.nasa.gov/nasaapp.
- Bob Saget’s ‘Benjamin’ - April 22, 2019
- Down Under ‘Lunatics’ - April 19, 2019
- Classic ‘Lucy’ in Color - April 18, 2019
- ‘Space Waste Odyssey’ - April 18, 2019
- Jesus TV Series - April 17, 2019
- Hulu’s ‘Ramy’ - April 16, 2019
- ‘Hardcore’ Monopoly - April 16, 2019
- Celebrating Chaplin - April 15, 2019
- Disney+ Debuts Nov. 12 - April 12, 2019
- ‘Les Misérables’ on PBS - April 11, 2019