NASA has released a version of its NASA live-streaming app for the fourth-generation Apple TV. It’s available for free in the App Store on Apple TV.
The app, which is already available for iOS in iPhone and iPad versions, Android and Fire OS, provides live video of Earth from the International Space Station. The NASA app has been downloaded more than 17 million times across all platforms.
“The NASA app has been a fantastic way for the public to experience the excitement of space exploration from their mobile devices,” said David Weaver, NASA associate administrator for Communications. “Now, users with the latest Apple TV can explore and enjoy our remarkable images, videos, mission information, NASA Television and more.”
The NASA app for Apple TV offers, among other features, on-demand videos, 2-D and 3-D satellite tracking maps, and more than 15,000 images, which you can view individually or as a continuous slideshow. You can also check on the next opportunity to view the space station and other NASA satellites as they pass over your earthbound location.
For more information about the NASA app, visit http://www.nasa.gov/nasaapp.
- Classic Oscar Binge - February 20, 2019
- Romano in ‘Paddleton’ - February 19, 2019
- ‘The Oath’ Season 2 - February 19, 2019
- Cord-Cutter Zone - February 15, 2019
- ‘Weird City’ - February 14, 2019
- Dangerous Comedy - February 14, 2019
- Parkland Documentary - February 12, 2019
- Toxic Workplace - February 12, 2019
- Stream Oscar ‘Favourite’ - February 11, 2019
- Hart’s Comedy ‘Fit’ - February 8, 2019