In a deal with Jukin Media, a curator of user-generated video, Xumo, an aggregator of ad-supported Internet video for smart TV and mobile devices, will debut two more channels — The Pet Collective and People Are Awesome.
The Pet Collective, which gathers top trending video clips and memes featuring animals, claims to have topped 3 million fans worldwide.
People Are Awesome, which showcases average people doing incredible things, reports tens of millions of views and has a Facebook page with more than 4.2 million followers.
The news comes on the heels of Xumo’s addition of Jukin’s Fail Army to its service in March.
Xumo claims to reach nearly 20 million devices in the United States through smart TV apps. The service has announced numerous other content partners including Time Inc., Condé Nast Entertainment, Bloomberg, Reuters, PBS Digital Studios, Mashable, and The Onion.
- Father and Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021