JungoTV, scheduled to launch this fall in the US and Canada with more than 30,000 hours of Internet-delivered, on-demand international programming, has announced it will power its service with Crunch Gallery’s video optimizer.
The OTT (Over-The-Top) platform, co-founded by television personality and surgeon Dr. Mehmet Oz, will offer foreign-language TV and film content in Arabic, Chinese, Filipino, Greek, Iranian, Italian, Spanish, Turkish and Vietnamese. JungoTV claims Crunch Gallery’s video optimizer will deliver sustained quality video at 30% to 80% lower video bit rates when compared with Netflix, Amazon and YouTube.
“The partnership with Crunch will allow JungoTV subscribers to watch high-definition content without worrying about their data plan, especially on mobile devices where data is capped, speeds are throttled or resolutions are dropped,” said Dr. Oz.
JungoTV will be available on mobile platforms including iOS and Android, web, and most connected devices.
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021