Revry, an LGBT-focused subscription streaming service, has launched over Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku and smartphone apps. Priced at $4.99 per month or $54.99 annually, the service includes, movies, web series, podcasts and music.
Initial “queerated”-content includes all five seasons (30 episodes) of Starting From…Now!, an Australian-produced lesbian web series that Revry says has already surpassed 24 million global views. Other programming includes:
- Cooking with Drag Queens
- Unsure/Positive, a dramedy about living with HIV
- After Orange #ThePrisonProject, a docu-series that highlights the stories of women recently released from prison and their journeys to re-enter society.
Revry said it will release its first original series, H.O.T.: House of Trans, later this summer. The show goes behind the scenes of the everyday lives of several transgendered women living in Los Angeles who pursue societal acceptance and successful careers in entertainment.
The first four seasons of Starting From…Now! can also be seen here for free. The fifth season begins July 5th.
Here’s the very first episode of the series:
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021