Vidgo, which announced beta testing for a new Internet television streaming service at the January Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, has released more details about programming and device compatibility.
Subscribers will be able to stream programming,with no annual contracts to devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, iOS and Android, as well as computer desktops. Customers will also be able to create their own programming packages consisting of sports (ESPN, NFL Network, live local sports and the MLB Network), national entertaining networks (Disney-ABC, Discovery and others) and local channels (ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and PBS) in select initial markets including New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami and San Francisco.
The service will also provide video-on-demand, including access to a library of first-run movie titles, and an automatic cloud DVR, among other features.
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021