Worldwide news provider Reuters has launched what it’s calling version 2.0 of its year-old Reuters TV, which is available over the web, on Apple platforms and via an Android app.
The redesigned site now includes three main sections:
- “Featured,” consisting of thematic programs curated and hosted by Reuters journalists. The current feature, for example, is “The worst mass shooting in modern US history,” a 10-minute grouping of eight previously run Reuters stories hosted by reporter Letitia Stein.
- “Live,” with real-time coverage of global events, presented “unfiltered and uninterrupted.” This is not currently available on Android, but Reuters TV said it’s “coming soon.”
- “Now,” a five to 30-minute news program that can be customized to a viewer’s interests and location, and also downloadable for offline viewing.
“This update brings us closer to our vision of deconstructing the traditional TV news experience and reimagining it for today,” said Isaac Showman, managing director of Reuters TV.
- More Classic Recasts - December 13, 2019
- A Free Mariah Mini-Doc - December 12, 2019
- Acorn’s Xmas Collection - December 12, 2019
- An Hour of Xmas Stand-Up - December 11, 2019
- Dalai Lama – Scientist - December 11, 2019
- My Best Friend’s Famous - December 10, 2019
- ‘Judy’ Goes on Sale - December 10, 2019
- RIP Star Trek Trio - December 9, 2019
- Hulu’s Noirish ‘Reprisal’ - December 4, 2019
- Bluprint ‘Runway’ Tie-In - December 4, 2019