CineFlix Fest, which plans to launch a six to nine-week travelling independent film festival through the south this fall, is also launching CineFlix Digital on Demand , which it calls a paid subscription channel with films and behind-the-scenes content.
Although a press release issued today by the festival’s backers – John Schneider Studios and Maven Entertainment – invites readers to visit the site to subscribe, that option does not appear to be currently available. The site does include many actual titles in 26 film categories – such as Revenge of the Bimbot Zombie Killers under “horror” and episodes of Bonanza under “drama.” The former is available for a $2.99 two-day rental and the latter for free.
The festival itself has just begun taking submissions from filmmakers.
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019
- Fox Brings Back Decades - July 12, 2019
- ‘Point Blank’ Binge - July 12, 2019
- Streaming Rip Torn - July 11, 2019
- Friends in High Places - July 10, 2019
- Verrry Interesting… - July 10, 2019
- Prime Taylor Swift - July 9, 2019
- Unicorn Killers - July 9, 2019
- PBS Goes to the Moon - July 8, 2019