CineFlix Fest, which plans to launch a six to nine-week travelling independent film festival through the south this fall, is also launching CineFlix Digital on Demand , which it calls a paid subscription channel with films and behind-the-scenes content.
Although a press release issued today by the festival’s backers – John Schneider Studios and Maven Entertainment – invites readers to visit the site to subscribe, that option does not appear to be currently available. The site does include many actual titles in 26 film categories – such as Revenge of the Bimbot Zombie Killers under “horror” and episodes of Bonanza under “drama.” The former is available for a $2.99 two-day rental and the latter for free.
The festival itself has just begun taking submissions from filmmakers.
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021
- ‘Philly D.A.’ Docuseries - April 20, 2021