New platform to cater to fans of anime, animation, gaming, comedy and technology
Ellation has announced that later this year it will introduce VRV, a multichannel video platform providing what it describes as the best of anime, animation, gaming, comedy, fantasy, and technology.
Channels will include Ellation’s own Crunchyroll, along with partner channels Rooster Teeth, Seeso, Nerdist Alpha, and Geek & Sundry Alpha. In addition, Frederator Studio’s Cartoon Hangover, which offers animation of an adult nature, will appear exclusively on VRV. Shows coming to VRV include Berserk, Cyanide & Happiness, Red vs. Blue, RWBY, and Bravest Warriors. Additional premium channels are to be announced in coming months.
VRV viewers will be able to subscribe to the full, premium offerings á la carte or by bundling individual channels. Each channel will also offer free, ad-supported content. VRV will be available at first on mobile and living room devices.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021