Viewers with fourth-generation Apple TVs can now watch Sling TV’s live and on-demand Internet TV service.
Starting at $20 per month, Apple TV users will be able to view Sling TV’s single-stream, beta multi-stream, Sling Latino and Sling International offerings by downloading the app from the App Store. Sling TV features sports, breaking news, TV series and movies, among other programming.
Sling TV now has more than 365 channels and 50,000 hours of on-demand and replay content across all services. This includes the launch of 12 Viacom channels including Comedy Central, BET, Spike, MTV and Nick Jr. across its beta multi-stream and single-stream services.
The single stream and multi stream services are each $20 per month. Customers can also order extra programming packs, each $5 more per month.
As a final inducement for new Sling TV customers only, subscribers can buy a 32GB Apple TV for $89 when they pre-pay for three months of Sling TV’s single-stream service or beta multi-stream service. For more information, visit https://www.sling.com/devices/appletv.
- Washington Heights Musical - June 11, 2021
- ‘Infinite’ Wahlberg on Paramount+ - June 9, 2021
- Romero’s Lost ‘Amusement Park’ - June 7, 2021
- HBO Max’s New ‘Conjuring’ Tale - June 4, 2021
- Peacock’s ‘Lady Parts’ Comedy - June 2, 2021
- WNBA Tips Off on Amazon - May 28, 2021
- Reanimated ‘Rugrats’ - May 26, 2021
- Back ‘In Treatment’ - May 21, 2021
- Crackle Show Helps Debtors - May 19, 2021
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021