Viewers with fourth-generation Apple TVs can now watch Sling TV’s live and on-demand Internet TV service.
Starting at $20 per month, Apple TV users will be able to view Sling TV’s single-stream, beta multi-stream, Sling Latino and Sling International offerings by downloading the app from the App Store. Sling TV features sports, breaking news, TV series and movies, among other programming.
Sling TV now has more than 365 channels and 50,000 hours of on-demand and replay content across all services. This includes the launch of 12 Viacom channels including Comedy Central, BET, Spike, MTV and Nick Jr. across its beta multi-stream and single-stream services.
The single stream and multi stream services are each $20 per month. Customers can also order extra programming packs, each $5 more per month.
As a final inducement for new Sling TV customers only, subscribers can buy a 32GB Apple TV for $89 when they pre-pay for three months of Sling TV’s single-stream service or beta multi-stream service. For more information, visit https://www.sling.com/devices/appletv.
- HBO Max’s Opening Slate - May 26, 2020
- Ultimate Shakespeare Binge - May 22, 2020
- ‘Homecoming’ Returns - May 22, 2020
- Guilty Pleasure Alert - May 21, 2020
- Soviet Gulag Drama - May 21, 2020
- No Place Like ‘Little House’ - May 20, 2020
- Political ‘Scandal’ on Hulu - May 20, 2020
- ‘Sleeping with Friends’ - May 19, 2020
- Psychological ‘Penance’ - May 19, 2020
- Macabre Portraiture - May 18, 2020