Viewers with fourth-generation Apple TVs can now watch Sling TV’s live and on-demand Internet TV service.
Starting at $20 per month, Apple TV users will be able to view Sling TV’s single-stream, beta multi-stream, Sling Latino and Sling International offerings by downloading the app from the App Store. Sling TV features sports, breaking news, TV series and movies, among other programming.
Sling TV now has more than 365 channels and 50,000 hours of on-demand and replay content across all services. This includes the launch of 12 Viacom channels including Comedy Central, BET, Spike, MTV and Nick Jr. across its beta multi-stream and single-stream services.
The single stream and multi stream services are each $20 per month. Customers can also order extra programming packs, each $5 more per month.
As a final inducement for new Sling TV customers only, subscribers can buy a 32GB Apple TV for $89 when they pre-pay for three months of Sling TV’s single-stream service or beta multi-stream service. For more information, visit https://www.sling.com/devices/appletv.
- Free ‘Robotech’ Binge - July 19, 2019
- More Funny ‘Coffee’ - July 18, 2019
- Sid Caesar On Comedy - July 17, 2019
- Magnolia’s Indie Streamers - July 16, 2019
- Swiss Bank Intrigue - July 16, 2019
- Black and Blue are Back - July 12, 2019
- Frankenstein Mockumentary - July 11, 2019
- Netflix Most Engaging - July 11, 2019
- Classic ‘Office’ Smells - July 10, 2019
- ‘Escape the Night’ 4 - July 9, 2019