NeuLion has partnered with UCF (University of Central Florida) Athletics to launch UCFKnights.TV, which it called a “first of its kind, stand-alone school video network.” Set to launch in August over the web, Apple TV and Roku, the channel will include live-game streaming, highlight packages, full DVR controls, social media integration and more.
“By working with NeuLion, we can ensure our fanbase always has access to the highest-quality video content in a seamless, personalized experience across multiple devices,” said Danny White, UCF vice president and director of athletics.
Details of subscription costs, if any, were not provided.
NeuLion said it also provides a digital technology platform to other sports properties like the NFL, NBA, World Surf League, Tennis Channel, MSG and Euroleague Basketball.
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021