CuriosityStream, which offers over 1,400 documentaries and non-fiction series, said it is premiering two original shows this month: David Attenborough’s Light on Earth and Mark Emery’s American Wildlife.
The feature-length Light on Earth focuses on “creatures that produce their own radiance” both on land and in the oceans. It’s a co-production of CuriosityStream, the service created by Discovery Channel founder John Hendricks, and Vienna’s Terra Mater Factual Studios. American Wildlife is a five-part series that delves into the animals and scenery of rough country from the Florida Everglades to Alaska’s Kodiak Island.
Both new offerings are available in 4K and HD, useful to note since Curiosity Stream bases its monthly rates on picture resolution: SD costs $2.99, HD $5.99 and 4K $11.99, with discounted annual rates also available. The service is available on smartphones and via Amazon FireTV, Roku, Amazon Prime and Chromecast.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021