Cinedigm’s Dove Channel, looking to grow its “family friendly” streaming service, has enlisted Rakuten Marketing to create a national affiliate program targeting mommy and faith-based outlets. An affiliate program works by running ads that link to an advertiser’s site (in this case, Dove Channel) over a network of targeted online publications.
Dove Channel, which launched last September, offers hundreds of “family friendly” movies and TV shows including free fare like Little Rascals shorts and the first season of Highway to Heaven, plus member-only offerings like My Mother’s Future Husband with Lea Thompson and Fraggle Rock. Monthly membership fee is $4.99 a month. The channel is available online, via smartphone apps, and on Roku.
To guide parent’s viewing choices for their families, each movie or TV show on Dove Channel features a rating from the 25-year-old Dove Foundation that’s based on the amount of sexuality, language, violence, drugs, nudity and other factors. In the examples above, Highway to Heaven is approved for ages 12 and over, and the others for all ages.
- Globetrotting Shakespeare - July 10, 2020
- ‘+Life’ Comes to Localish - July 10, 2020
- Celebrate Ultraman Day - July 9, 2020
- ‘Extraordinary’ Panels - July 9, 2020
- ‘Olympia’ Dukakis Doc - July 8, 2020
- Ringo Starr Turns 80 - July 7, 2020
- Happy 85th, The Dalai Lama! - July 6, 2020
- Molière’s ‘Tartuffe’ - July 6, 2020
- Celebrating Carl Reiner - July 3, 2020
- Bluprint Gets New Life - July 2, 2020