Cinedigm’s Dove Channel, looking to grow its “family friendly” streaming service, has enlisted Rakuten Marketing to create a national affiliate program targeting mommy and faith-based outlets. An affiliate program works by running ads that link to an advertiser’s site (in this case, Dove Channel) over a network of targeted online publications.
Dove Channel, which launched last September, offers hundreds of “family friendly” movies and TV shows including free fare like Little Rascals shorts and the first season of Highway to Heaven, plus member-only offerings like My Mother’s Future Husband with Lea Thompson and Fraggle Rock. Monthly membership fee is $4.99 a month. The channel is available online, via smartphone apps, and on Roku.
To guide parent’s viewing choices for their families, each movie or TV show on Dove Channel features a rating from the 25-year-old Dove Foundation that’s based on the amount of sexuality, language, violence, drugs, nudity and other factors. In the examples above, Highway to Heaven is approved for ages 12 and over, and the others for all ages.
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021