Party Boat, a made-for-Crackle raucous romantic comedy, is set to sail next Tuesday, August 22, on PlayStation before setting anchor at Crackle itself two days later. PlayStation and Crackle are both owned by Sony.
Brett Davern (Awkward, Chosen) stars as Max, who is planning a 25th birthday party for his best friend Kiley, played by Katie Leclerc (Switched at Birth, Confess). Max has a secret crush on Kiley, so when he finds out that Kiley’s boyfriend (Fast & Furious 6’s Sung Kang), plans to propose, he puts his party plans into overdrive in order to win her over. Jay Mohr (Jerry Maguire) is also featured as an officer of the law.
You’ll be able to watch Party Boat for free on the ad-supported Crackle, no subscription required. For more information, visit www.crackle.com.
- Tale of Two Sitcoms - September 21, 2017
- UN Peace Day Broadcast - September 20, 2017
- High Holy Days Online - September 20, 2017
- Baldwin’s Philharmonic - September 19, 2017
- Hispanic Heritage Docs - September 19, 2017
- ‘Doc Martin’ Thursday - September 18, 2017
- Entertale’s Africa Tale - September 18, 2017
- ‘Origin of Everything’ - September 15, 2017
- Ellen Shows Us More - September 15, 2017
- Netflix Gets Coben - September 14, 2017