Party Boat, a made-for-Crackle raucous romantic comedy, is set to sail next Tuesday, August 22, on PlayStation before setting anchor at Crackle itself two days later. PlayStation and Crackle are both owned by Sony.
Brett Davern (Awkward, Chosen) stars as Max, who is planning a 25th birthday party for his best friend Kiley, played by Katie Leclerc (Switched at Birth, Confess). Max has a secret crush on Kiley, so when he finds out that Kiley’s boyfriend (Fast & Furious 6’s Sung Kang), plans to propose, he puts his party plans into overdrive in order to win her over. Jay Mohr (Jerry Maguire) is also featured as an officer of the law.
You’ll be able to watch Party Boat for free on the ad-supported Crackle, no subscription required. For more information, visit www.crackle.com.
- Isn’t it Snowmantic? - November 24, 2017
- ThanksStreaming Day - November 22, 2017
- David Cassidy, 1950-2017 - November 22, 2017
- Mubi, Curiosity On VRV - November 21, 2017
- ‘November Criminals’ - November 21, 2017
- Dockery Goes ‘Godless’ - November 20, 2017
- Antenna’s Bunkers Binge - November 20, 2017
- The ‘Messiah’ is Coming - November 17, 2017
- A Second Beatification - November 17, 2017
- Interactive Sitcom - November 16, 2017