Party Boat, a made-for-Crackle raucous romantic comedy, is set to sail next Tuesday, August 22, on PlayStation before setting anchor at Crackle itself two days later. PlayStation and Crackle are both owned by Sony.
Brett Davern (Awkward, Chosen) stars as Max, who is planning a 25th birthday party for his best friend Kiley, played by Katie Leclerc (Switched at Birth, Confess). Max has a secret crush on Kiley, so when he finds out that Kiley’s boyfriend (Fast & Furious 6’s Sung Kang), plans to propose, he puts his party plans into overdrive in order to win her over. Jay Mohr (Jerry Maguire) is also featured as an officer of the law.
You’ll be able to watch Party Boat for free on the ad-supported Crackle, no subscription required. For more information, visit www.crackle.com.
- Punjabi in ‘Next of Kin’ - June 21, 2018
- Dicks on Wheels - June 20, 2018
- Trapped in the 1970s! - June 19, 2018
- Honoring ‘Father Brown’ - June 18, 2018
- Look Who’s Carpooling! - June 15, 2018
- Back to ‘The Ranch’ - June 15, 2018
- Color Classics Launches - June 14, 2018
- ‘Graves’ Demons Return - June 13, 2018
- ‘Lust’ on Netflix Friday - June 13, 2018
- ‘Pronoia’ is ‘Creepy’ - June 12, 2018