(Pictured above: The cast of ‘Hard Medicine’)
Jay Ellis is having quite a month. Not only did HBO renew his starring vehicle Insecure for a third season, but his executive-produced short-form comedy series Hard Medicine launched free on Facebook.
Hard Medicine “centers around a quirky medical doctor of a low-income health clinic who must maneuver between demanding corporate heads, outlandish patients, and her wacky but loyal staff, all in an effort to keep the community’s haven of health care afloat.”
You can stream the first two episodes of Hard Medicine free at www.facebook.com/therealjayellis/, or right here:
But that may be it for the free episodes. Starting August 16, Hard Medicine will move to subscription streaming service Urban Movie Channel (UMC), with six more episodes premiering Wednesdays through September 20.
- Tale of Two Sitcoms - September 21, 2017
- UN Peace Day Broadcast - September 20, 2017
- High Holy Days Online - September 20, 2017
- Baldwin’s Philharmonic - September 19, 2017
- Hispanic Heritage Docs - September 19, 2017
- ‘Doc Martin’ Thursday - September 18, 2017
- Entertale’s Africa Tale - September 18, 2017
- ‘Origin of Everything’ - September 15, 2017
- Ellen Shows Us More - September 15, 2017
- Netflix Gets Coben - September 14, 2017