Ana Polo Rules, an English-language court show featuring the star of Telemundo’s long-running Caso Cerrado, has begun airing weekdays at 8 pm ET at facebook.com/AnaPoloRules. You can also watch it over-the-air on Fox-owned stations in Los Angeles (4 pm local, channel 13), Dallas (2:30 pm, channel 27), Austin (12:30 pm, channel 7) and Phoenix (2:30 pm. Channel 45).
Dr. Ana Maria Polo, who is a lawyer as well as TV personality, said the new series “combines the traditional court format with elements of a talk show, something that makes it unique and fresh, while keeping alive the entertaining and educational factor.”
Judge for yourself. Here, from this past Monday, is the premiere episode, which already has 3.5 million views on Facebook:
You can catch up on the rest of the week’s half-hour episodes at facebook.com/AnaPoloRules.
According to Forbes, Ana Polo Rules will run only through August 25 as a test for possible broadcast syndication by Fox. But you can continue to see Polo in the hour-long Caso Cerrado, airing weekdays (3 pm ET) on your local Telemundo station.
- ‘Hammer House of Horror’ - October 23, 2017
- ‘Black Widows’ Invasion - October 23, 2017
- Marquee Launches - October 20, 2017
- BroadwayHD on PBS - October 20, 2017
- Romance on Demand - October 19, 2017
- Newsy on Dove - October 19, 2017
- Buzzr’s ‘Game Changers’ - October 18, 2017
- ‘Gilmores’ Go Racing - October 18, 2017
- ‘The Other F Word’ - October 17, 2017
- ‘World Wide Nate’ - October 17, 2017