Ana Polo Rules, an English-language court show featuring the star of Telemundo’s long-running Caso Cerrado, has begun airing weekdays at 8 pm ET at facebook.com/AnaPoloRules. You can also watch it over-the-air on Fox-owned stations in Los Angeles (4 pm local, channel 13), Dallas (2:30 pm, channel 27), Austin (12:30 pm, channel 7) and Phoenix (2:30 pm. Channel 45).
Dr. Ana Maria Polo, who is a lawyer as well as TV personality, said the new series “combines the traditional court format with elements of a talk show, something that makes it unique and fresh, while keeping alive the entertaining and educational factor.”
Judge for yourself. Here, from this past Monday, is the premiere episode, which already has 3.5 million views on Facebook:
You can catch up on the rest of the week’s half-hour episodes at facebook.com/AnaPoloRules.
According to Forbes, Ana Polo Rules will run only through August 25 as a test for possible broadcast syndication by Fox. But you can continue to see Polo in the hour-long Caso Cerrado, airing weekdays (3 pm ET) on your local Telemundo station.
- Streaming the Eclipse - August 18, 2017
- Lingerie Fighting SVOD - August 18, 2017
- ‘Monday’ on Friday - August 17, 2017
- ‘Party Boat’ to Sail - August 17, 2017
- Chong Smokes On - August 16, 2017
- ‘Good Karma Hospital’ - August 15, 2017
- Riding the ‘Rave Train’ - August 15, 2017
- Rx for ‘Hard Medicine’ - August 14, 2017
- Netflix in Shondaland - August 14, 2017
- Salute to Roller Derby - August 11, 2017