Ana Polo Rules, an English-language court show featuring the star of Telemundo’s long-running Caso Cerrado, has begun airing weekdays at 8 pm ET at facebook.com/AnaPoloRules. You can also watch it over-the-air on Fox-owned stations in Los Angeles (4 pm local, channel 13), Dallas (2:30 pm, channel 27), Austin (12:30 pm, channel 7) and Phoenix (2:30 pm. Channel 45).
Dr. Ana Maria Polo, who is a lawyer as well as TV personality, said the new series “combines the traditional court format with elements of a talk show, something that makes it unique and fresh, while keeping alive the entertaining and educational factor.”
Judge for yourself. Here, from this past Monday, is the premiere episode, which already has 3.5 million views on Facebook:
You can catch up on the rest of the week’s half-hour episodes at facebook.com/AnaPoloRules.
According to Forbes, Ana Polo Rules will run only through August 25 as a test for possible broadcast syndication by Fox. But you can continue to see Polo in the hour-long Caso Cerrado, airing weekdays (3 pm ET) on your local Telemundo station.
- Fandor/MoviePass Combo - December 15, 2017
- A Betty White Christmas - December 15, 2017
- More from Film Registry - December 14, 2017
- AfroLife’s ‘God ComplX’ - December 14, 2017
- Film Registry Inductees - December 13, 2017
- Jazz at Lincoln Center - December 13, 2017
- Kirk’s Greatest Hits: TV - December 12, 2017
- 2017’s Top Webcams - December 12, 2017
- Kirk’s Greatest Hits - December 11, 2017
- Take a Quest in 2018? - December 11, 2017