(Pictured above: Kylie Jenner, still 19, in a self-posted social media photo from Wednesday, titled ‘Day at Mommy’s’)
Kylie Jenner, who turns 20 years old today, launches a new Snapchat series on Saturday. In Ask Kylie, the reality star, entrepreneur, social media phenom and scion of Caitlyn and Kris Jenner will be “opening up about several subjects her fans have asked her opinion on, including dealing with family drama, navigating heartbreak, handling stress, and launching a successful cosmetics empire.”
Guests on the series will include “Kylie’s sister Khloé Kardashian, best friend Jordyn Woods, executive assistant Victoria Villaroel and beloved grandmother MJ.” New episodes will debut Saturdays through September 16, providing a lead-in to E!’s new cable series Life of Kylie, which premiered this week and runs on Sunday nights.
Here, Kylie and Jordyn discuss her low-key 20th birthday plans:
Here’s what actually transpired:
E! also offers the twice-weekly Snapchat series, The Rundown.
Snapchat users can access Ask Kylie (and The Rundown) by swiping right on the “Stories” screen to enter the “Snapchat Discover” mode.
- Streaming the Eclipse - August 18, 2017
- Lingerie Fighting SVOD - August 18, 2017
- ‘Monday’ on Friday - August 17, 2017
- ‘Party Boat’ to Sail - August 17, 2017
- Chong Smokes On - August 16, 2017
- ‘Good Karma Hospital’ - August 15, 2017
- Riding the ‘Rave Train’ - August 15, 2017
- Rx for ‘Hard Medicine’ - August 14, 2017
- Netflix in Shondaland - August 14, 2017
- Salute to Roller Derby - August 11, 2017