Following an agreement between ATT and CBS, subscribers to ATT’s DirectTV Now will soon gain access to CBS-owned networks and, in many markets, its local broadcast stations. Here’s what’s coming:
CBS and The CW broadcast networks – Content will be available to subscribers of all DirectTV Now plans, which start at $35 a month for over 60 channels (or just $10 a month “with any qualifying AT&T Unlimited wireless plan”);
Pop – The home of Schitt’s Creek and other shows will join DirectTV Now’s $50/month “Just Right” package, which includes over 80 channels;
CBS Sports Network – The channel will be available to DirectTV Now subscribers who “Go Big” for over 100 channels with a $60/month package;
Showtime – It will be available to all subscribers for an additional $8 a month, which DirectTV Now says is the lowest streaming price anywhere for the channel. Once subscribed, Showtime will also be accessible through Showtime Anytime;
Live local CBS and The CW stations – These will be offered in some 25 markets, including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Boston and Detroit.
Absent from the list: the CBSN news service, which just last week was added to CBS’s All Access subscription streaming service, whose original shows will also not be available to DirecTV Now subscribers.
For more info, or to subscribe, visit directvnow.com.
- ‘Hammer House of Horror’ - October 23, 2017
- ‘Black Widows’ Invasion - October 23, 2017
- Marquee Launches - October 20, 2017
- BroadwayHD on PBS - October 20, 2017
- Romance on Demand - October 19, 2017
- Newsy on Dove - October 19, 2017
- Buzzr’s ‘Game Changers’ - October 18, 2017
- ‘Gilmores’ Go Racing - October 18, 2017
- ‘The Other F Word’ - October 17, 2017
- ‘World Wide Nate’ - October 17, 2017