Crossflix, a subscription streaming service “for Christian entertainment, education, and inspiration,” has debuted on Apple TV, Google Chromecast, FireTV, Roku, Google Play and at Crossflix.com. Future availability is planned for iOS.
The service, which costs $10.99 after a free two-week trial, offers “faith and family films, faith-inspired documentaries, children’s animated and educational Biblical programs, and inspirational videos.”
One original production is a series of 50 half-hours e called, The Living Bible, the first 10 installments of which are now available. The remaining episodes will be released two episodes at a time over 20-week period. Crossflix said it is producing 10 additional television shows, to debut in the coming year.
Crossflix’s catalog also includes Revive US, starring Bible Bee host Kirk Cameron; the Cedarmont Kids series; Like a Country Song with Billy Ray Cyrus; War Flowers with Christina Ricci and Tom Berenger; On Angel’s Wings with Robin Givens, Reginald Vel Johnson and Bill Cobbs; A Dog for Christmas with Richard Karn and Dean Cain; and The Way Home with Dean Cain.
Crossflix is founded by Alan Mehrez, a director and producer for the Bloodsport franchise.
For more information, visit Crossflix.com.
- Stream ‘Crossing’ Pilot - March 20, 2018
- Bitcoin Bubble? - March 19, 2018
- Free ‘Ghost Whisperer’ - March 16, 2018
- Hawking and Time Travel - March 15, 2018
- 2022: Nets Will Stream - March 15, 2018
- 50 Years on ‘The Edge’ - March 13, 2018
- Norm’s Netflix Talk Show - March 13, 2018
- Streaming Carol Burnett - March 9, 2018
- Support Women Filmmakers - March 8, 2018
- Sean Bean in ‘The Oath’ - March 8, 2018