(Picture above is a screenshot from Apple Music trailer)
Carpool Karaoke: The Series, a spinoff from the popular in-car celebrity singing pairings on CBS’ The Late Late Show with James Corden, launches tomorrow night, August 8, at 9 pm ET. The first episode will feature Will Smith with Corden himself.
But don’t look for the show on CBS.com or even on CBS All Access. Instead, head to Apple Music and sign up for a three-month free trial. That should cover the first season, since two episodes are set to debut weekly until a standalone finale. Although the exact number of episodes is unclear, it has been reported that the series will feature 16 celebrity pairings, so based on one pairing per episode, we predict the finale will air October 3.
Apple Music, which streams a wide range of both audio and video, is available not only, as you’d expect, on Apple and iTunes devices and apps, but also for Androids via Google Play. After the free trial, the service costs $4.99 a month for college students, $9.99 for others, and $14.99 for “family” memberships, which cover up to six users.
To learn more about all accessible devices, subscriptions and content, visit www.apple.com/apple-music/membership.
And here’s a trailer for Carpool Karaoke: The Series, featuring a veritable bevy of singing celebs:
- ‘Hammer House of Horror’ - October 23, 2017
- ‘Black Widows’ Invasion - October 23, 2017
- Marquee Launches - October 20, 2017
- BroadwayHD on PBS - October 20, 2017
- Romance on Demand - October 19, 2017
- Newsy on Dove - October 19, 2017
- Buzzr’s ‘Game Changers’ - October 18, 2017
- ‘Gilmores’ Go Racing - October 18, 2017
- ‘The Other F Word’ - October 17, 2017
- ‘World Wide Nate’ - October 17, 2017