Over-the-air channel Create TV will run a six-hour Julia Child-themed marathon this weekend, August 12-13. The 12-episode block will include all three episodes of French Chef Classics and six episodes of Baking with Julia, plus child protégé Sara Mouton and her longtime cooking partner Jacques Pépin sharing memories and recipes via an episode of Sara’s Weeknight Meals and two episodes of Pépin’s Heart & Sole.
Create TV has also announced plans for three other chef-led, six-hour marathons:
- September 2-3 (Labor Day weekend): Barbecue ideas from Steven Raichlen’s Project Smoke, including rotisserie chicken, brisket on the bone and ember-roasted corn.
- September 9-10: Vivian Howard introduces episodes of her series, A Chef’s Life, and between shows shares “secrets of her farm-to-table approach to Southern cooking.”
- October 14-15: Pati’s Mexican Table, with Pati Jinich, presents such dishes as huevos rancheros, chiles rellenos, carnitas, marbled tres leches cake, and flan.
- ‘Roseanne’ Cast Picks - March 16, 2018
- ‘Spring Tide’ on Tuesday - March 16, 2018
- ‘Sock it to Me?’ - March 15, 2018
- Salon Intros Pay App - March 15, 2018
- Corden Spins Off Again - March 14, 2018
- This Makeover’s a Drag - March 14, 2018
- ‘Father Ted’ in America - March 13, 2018
- ‘Hetty Feather’ on BYUtv - March 13, 2018
- Scientists & Scientology - March 12, 2018
- Visit ‘The Tattoo Shop’ - March 12, 2018