Over-the-air channel Create TV will run a six-hour Julia Child-themed marathon this weekend, August 12-13. The 12-episode block will include all three episodes of French Chef Classics and six episodes of Baking with Julia, plus child protégé Sara Mouton and her longtime cooking partner Jacques Pépin sharing memories and recipes via an episode of Sara’s Weeknight Meals and two episodes of Pépin’s Heart & Sole.
Create TV has also announced plans for three other chef-led, six-hour marathons:
- September 2-3 (Labor Day weekend): Barbecue ideas from Steven Raichlen’s Project Smoke, including rotisserie chicken, brisket on the bone and ember-roasted corn.
- September 9-10: Vivian Howard introduces episodes of her series, A Chef’s Life, and between shows shares “secrets of her farm-to-table approach to Southern cooking.”
- October 14-15: Pati’s Mexican Table, with Pati Jinich, presents such dishes as huevos rancheros, chiles rellenos, carnitas, marbled tres leches cake, and flan.
- Streaming the Eclipse - August 18, 2017
- Lingerie Fighting SVOD - August 18, 2017
- ‘Monday’ on Friday - August 17, 2017
- ‘Party Boat’ to Sail - August 17, 2017
- Chong Smokes On - August 16, 2017
- ‘Good Karma Hospital’ - August 15, 2017
- Riding the ‘Rave Train’ - August 15, 2017
- Rx for ‘Hard Medicine’ - August 14, 2017
- Netflix in Shondaland - August 14, 2017
- Salute to Roller Derby - August 11, 2017