(Pictured Above: ‘RideShare.’ Screenshot from YouTube)
Season two of the comedy web series RideShare premieres tomorrow, May 16.
RideShare follows the continuing adventures of a driver for an Uber-like ridesharing app and the quirky passengers he encounters. A la the reality series Taxicab Confessions, this satirical take “explores what happens when you open up to a stranger and actually talk to your Uber or Lyft driver.” The dialogue is improvised based on stories written by show creators Katie Hunter and Jeff Irlbeck, along with co-writer/producer Ian Michael Smith.
This season, Lauren Baker, Elisabeth Del Toro, Chris Fowler and Leah Morrow join the cast, with Irlbeck returning as the driver in each six-minute episode.
- Stream Streamys Tuesday - September 22, 2017
- ‘Transparent’ Season 4 - September 22, 2017
- Smartphones Control Us - September 21, 2017
- Sean Penn’s Hulu Series - September 21, 2017
- ‘First King of Comedy’ - September 20, 2017
- Gaga Doc on Netflix - September 20, 2017
- VR Event to End Poverty - September 19, 2017
- Jack Johnson Tonight - September 18, 2017
- Streamer Sharing Common - September 18, 2017
- Enduring Racism - September 15, 2017