(Pictured Above: ‘RideShare.’ Screenshot from YouTube)
Season two of the comedy web series RideShare premieres tomorrow, May 16.
RideShare follows the continuing adventures of a driver for an Uber-like ridesharing app and the quirky passengers he encounters. A la the reality series Taxicab Confessions, this satirical take “explores what happens when you open up to a stranger and actually talk to your Uber or Lyft driver.” The dialogue is improvised based on stories written by show creators Katie Hunter and Jeff Irlbeck, along with co-writer/producer Ian Michael Smith.
This season, Lauren Baker, Elisabeth Del Toro, Chris Fowler and Leah Morrow join the cast, with Irlbeck returning as the driver in each six-minute episode.
- More Momoa - November 24, 2017
- Barbra and Spike - November 22, 2017
- Jesus Live TV - November 22, 2017
- Shatner’s Back - November 21, 2017
- Coalition Sues Hulu - November 21, 2017
- Dick’s ‘Electric Dreams’ - November 20, 2017
- A G-Dragon Thanksgiving - November 20, 2017
- ‘StartUp’ In 3rd Round - November 17, 2017
- Haunted House-sitting - November 17, 2017
- Stream ‘Too Many Stars’ - November 16, 2017