(Pictured Above: ‘RideShare.’ Screenshot from YouTube)
Season two of the comedy web series RideShare premieres tomorrow, May 16.
RideShare follows the continuing adventures of a driver for an Uber-like ridesharing app and the quirky passengers he encounters. A la the reality series Taxicab Confessions, this satirical take “explores what happens when you open up to a stranger and actually talk to your Uber or Lyft driver.” The dialogue is improvised based on stories written by show creators Katie Hunter and Jeff Irlbeck, along with co-writer/producer Ian Michael Smith.
This season, Lauren Baker, Elisabeth Del Toro, Chris Fowler and Leah Morrow join the cast, with Irlbeck returning as the driver in each six-minute episode.
- Soup’s On - February 16, 2018
- Revry’s Funny or Die - February 15, 2018
- Shows for Preschoolers - February 15, 2018
- Grifters and Drifters - February 14, 2018
- PBS Is Most Trusted - February 13, 2018
- MoviePass’ Sweeter Deal? - February 12, 2018
- ‘Swipe Right’ on YouTube - February 12, 2018
- Star-Crossed Streamers - February 9, 2018
- Monday Blues - February 9, 2018
- ‘Am I Black Enough?’ - February 8, 2018