(Image above courtesy of Pixabay)
NBCUniversal’s Telemundo said it will launch Love Clicks 24/7, a round-the-clock reality series available to viewers in either English or Spanish.
Love Clicks 24/7 will feature a live 24/7 stream; “custom video content” on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube; and an “interactive stake” for viewers.
The official announcement didn’t specify where you’ll find the main stream, if it will be available free to everyone or just to cable/telco/satellite subscribers; or an expected launch date.
Telemundo and show producer EndemolShine Latino did provide a series synopsis, though. Here it is verbatim: “Three attractive, single men will compete in their search for true love. While the men think they have the upper hand in this search for love, it’s the women they are vying for who actually get to choose their partners. However, the tables are turned yet again when it is the audience that gets to ‘click’ and vote for their favorite love story and crown a winning couple.”
- Depardieu’s ‘Marseilles’ - February 21, 2018
- The Zen of Streaming - February 21, 2018
- ‘The Stall’ on Amazon - February 20, 2018
- A Primer on BLK Prime - February 19, 2018
- Israeli Self-Defense - February 19, 2018
- Philip Glass Live - February 16, 2018
- ‘Travel Time with Linda’ - February 16, 2018
- ‘Mozart’ Returns Friday - February 15, 2018
- ‘Stargate Origins’ Today - February 15, 2018
- ‘This Close’ Today - February 14, 2018