(Image above courtesy of Pixabay)
NBCUniversal’s Telemundo said it will launch Love Clicks 24/7, a round-the-clock reality series available to viewers in either English or Spanish.
Love Clicks 24/7 will feature a live 24/7 stream; “custom video content” on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube; and an “interactive stake” for viewers.
The official announcement didn’t specify where you’ll find the main stream, if it will be available free to everyone or just to cable/telco/satellite subscribers; or an expected launch date.
Telemundo and show producer EndemolShine Latino did provide a series synopsis, though. Here it is verbatim: “Three attractive, single men will compete in their search for true love. While the men think they have the upper hand in this search for love, it’s the women they are vying for who actually get to choose their partners. However, the tables are turned yet again when it is the audience that gets to ‘click’ and vote for their favorite love story and crown a winning couple.”
- Isn’t it Snowmantic? - November 24, 2017
- ThanksStreaming Day - November 22, 2017
- David Cassidy, 1950-2017 - November 22, 2017
- Mubi, Curiosity On VRV - November 21, 2017
- ‘November Criminals’ - November 21, 2017
- Dockery Goes ‘Godless’ - November 20, 2017
- Antenna’s Bunkers Binge - November 20, 2017
- The ‘Messiah’ is Coming - November 17, 2017
- A Second Beatification - November 17, 2017
- Interactive Sitcom - November 16, 2017