(Pictured above: Anthony Hopkins in ‘Silence of the Lambs’)
Free internet service Pluto TV, which has more than 100 channels, has signed content partnerships with several studios to bolster its library of films and TV shows.
Thanks to deals with Lionsgate, MGM and Warner Bros., Pluto TV will expand programming on channels including The Crime Network, Horror 24/7, The Feed (latest in tech), Funny AF and Action Movies (showcasing car chases and explosions). New content includes MGM movies like Silence of the Lambs, The Usual Suspects, The Birdcage, Thelma & Louise, Mad Max, Dances with Wolves, and Lars and the Real Girl; Liongate films like Haywire, Brothers, and Bad Boys; and Warner Bros. TV shows including The Ben Stiller Show and Super Fun Night.
Pluto TV said it will also add shows from CNN’s Great Big Story, Hearst Entertainment, Al Jazeera Entertainment, The Orchard, Defy Media, Machinima, Studio71, Tastemade and others. The service already has content partnerships with Fremantle, Endemol Shine International, Yahoo, CNBC, Cheddar,and Mashable.
Viewers can access Pluto TV, for free, via a range of connected TV platforms and mobile devices. For more information, visit www.Pluto.TV.
- More Momoa - November 24, 2017
- Barbra and Spike - November 22, 2017
- Jesus Live TV - November 22, 2017
- Shatner’s Back - November 21, 2017
- Coalition Sues Hulu - November 21, 2017
- Dick’s ‘Electric Dreams’ - November 20, 2017
- A G-Dragon Thanksgiving - November 20, 2017
- ‘StartUp’ In 3rd Round - November 17, 2017
- Haunted House-sitting - November 17, 2017
- Stream ‘Too Many Stars’ - November 16, 2017