(Pictured above: Anthony Hopkins in ‘Silence of the Lambs’)
Free internet service Pluto TV, which has more than 100 channels, has signed content partnerships with several studios to bolster its library of films and TV shows.
Thanks to deals with Lionsgate, MGM and Warner Bros., Pluto TV will expand programming on channels including The Crime Network, Horror 24/7, The Feed (latest in tech), Funny AF and Action Movies (showcasing car chases and explosions). New content includes MGM movies like Silence of the Lambs, The Usual Suspects, The Birdcage, Thelma & Louise, Mad Max, Dances with Wolves, and Lars and the Real Girl; Liongate films like Haywire, Brothers, and Bad Boys; and Warner Bros. TV shows including The Ben Stiller Show and Super Fun Night.
Pluto TV said it will also add shows from CNN’s Great Big Story, Hearst Entertainment, Al Jazeera Entertainment, The Orchard, Defy Media, Machinima, Studio71, Tastemade and others. The service already has content partnerships with Fremantle, Endemol Shine International, Yahoo, CNBC, Cheddar,and Mashable.
Viewers can access Pluto TV, for free, via a range of connected TV platforms and mobile devices. For more information, visit www.Pluto.TV.
- ‘How to Be a Journalist’ - February 21, 2018
- Fox Goes Over-the-Top - February 21, 2018
- ‘The Last Rhino’ on PBS - February 20, 2018
- Post-Apocalyptic Horror - February 20, 2018
- Soup’s On - February 16, 2018
- Revry’s Funny or Die - February 15, 2018
- Shows for Preschoolers - February 15, 2018
- Grifters and Drifters - February 14, 2018
- PBS Is Most Trusted - February 13, 2018
- MoviePass’ Sweeter Deal? - February 12, 2018