The film has been playing the film festival circuit for the past year, garnering its Ghanian director Arthur Musah such honors as Best Feature Documentary from the Atlanta Urban MediaMakers Film Festival, Best Documentary Short Film from the Roxbury International Film Festival, and best Feature Length from the Silicon Valley African Film Festival.
A second film by Musah, One Day I Too Go Fly, is now in post-production. It chronicles the four-year story of youths from Tanzania, Rwanda, Zimbabwe and Nigeria as they go through undergraduate studies at MIT.
- Isn’t it Snowmantic? - November 24, 2017
- ThanksStreaming Day - November 22, 2017
- David Cassidy, 1950-2017 - November 22, 2017
- Mubi, Curiosity On VRV - November 21, 2017
- ‘November Criminals’ - November 21, 2017
- Dockery Goes ‘Godless’ - November 20, 2017
- Antenna’s Bunkers Binge - November 20, 2017
- The ‘Messiah’ is Coming - November 17, 2017
- A Second Beatification - November 17, 2017
- Interactive Sitcom - November 16, 2017