The film has been playing the film festival circuit for the past year, garnering its Ghanian director Arthur Musah such honors as Best Feature Documentary from the Atlanta Urban MediaMakers Film Festival, Best Documentary Short Film from the Roxbury International Film Festival, and best Feature Length from the Silicon Valley African Film Festival.
A second film by Musah, One Day I Too Go Fly, is now in post-production. It chronicles the four-year story of youths from Tanzania, Rwanda, Zimbabwe and Nigeria as they go through undergraduate studies at MIT.
- FloSports Goes Bowling - June 22, 2018
- Punjabi in ‘Next of Kin’ - June 21, 2018
- Dicks on Wheels - June 20, 2018
- Trapped in the 1970s! - June 19, 2018
- Honoring ‘Father Brown’ - June 18, 2018
- Look Who’s Carpooling! - June 15, 2018
- Back to ‘The Ranch’ - June 15, 2018
- Color Classics Launches - June 14, 2018
- ‘Graves’ Demons Return - June 13, 2018
- ‘Lust’ on Netflix Friday - June 13, 2018