The film has been playing the film festival circuit for the past year, garnering its Ghanian director Arthur Musah such honors as Best Feature Documentary from the Atlanta Urban MediaMakers Film Festival, Best Documentary Short Film from the Roxbury International Film Festival, and best Feature Length from the Silicon Valley African Film Festival.
A second film by Musah, One Day I Too Go Fly, is now in post-production. It chronicles the four-year story of youths from Tanzania, Rwanda, Zimbabwe and Nigeria as they go through undergraduate studies at MIT.
- Depardieu’s ‘Marseilles’ - February 21, 2018
- The Zen of Streaming - February 21, 2018
- ‘The Stall’ on Amazon - February 20, 2018
- A Primer on BLK Prime - February 19, 2018
- Israeli Self-Defense - February 19, 2018
- Philip Glass Live - February 16, 2018
- ‘Travel Time with Linda’ - February 16, 2018
- ‘Mozart’ Returns Friday - February 15, 2018
- ‘Stargate Origins’ Today - February 15, 2018
- ‘This Close’ Today - February 14, 2018