Provocative and acerbic comedian Chelsea Handler returns with a second season of her Netflix talk show this Friday, April 14.
Chelsea features no-holds-barred conversations “with Hollywood’s A-list, world leaders, and notable guests from all walks of life.” One-hour episodes will debut each Friday, with the host leading discussions that promise “to be louder and bolder especially in today’s political climate.”
In the coming season, Chelsea, recorded in front of a Los Angeles studio audience, will also make international stops — including a visit to a Russian ice skating rink and a stroll through Mexican streets brandishing a Trump-shaped piñata. The show serves up “intimate dinner parties to viral PSAs to ‘explainer segments’ that answer all the questions you’re too embarrassed to ask.” Topics include “international cultures, alternative lifestyles, education, health, sports, parenting, politics, and more.”
Last season’s guests included Jennifer Aniston, Amy Schumer, Jay Leno and Melissa McCarthy.
You can watch first season highlights on Netflix.
Here Chelsea enlists Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek for a regular show segment, “Word of the Day”:
- Stream Streamys Tuesday - September 22, 2017
- ‘Transparent’ Season 4 - September 22, 2017
- Smartphones Control Us - September 21, 2017
- Sean Penn’s Hulu Series - September 21, 2017
- ‘First King of Comedy’ - September 20, 2017
- Gaga Doc on Netflix - September 20, 2017
- VR Event to End Poverty - September 19, 2017
- Jack Johnson Tonight - September 18, 2017
- Streamer Sharing Common - September 18, 2017
- Enduring Racism - September 15, 2017