Provocative and acerbic comedian Chelsea Handler returns with a second season of her Netflix talk show this Friday, April 14.
Chelsea features no-holds-barred conversations “with Hollywood’s A-list, world leaders, and notable guests from all walks of life.” One-hour episodes will debut each Friday, with the host leading discussions that promise “to be louder and bolder especially in today’s political climate.”
In the coming season, Chelsea, recorded in front of a Los Angeles studio audience, will also make international stops — including a visit to a Russian ice skating rink and a stroll through Mexican streets brandishing a Trump-shaped piñata. The show serves up “intimate dinner parties to viral PSAs to ‘explainer segments’ that answer all the questions you’re too embarrassed to ask.” Topics include “international cultures, alternative lifestyles, education, health, sports, parenting, politics, and more.”
Last season’s guests included Jennifer Aniston, Amy Schumer, Jay Leno and Melissa McCarthy.
You can watch first season highlights on Netflix.
Here Chelsea enlists Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek for a regular show segment, “Word of the Day”:
- Soup’s On - February 16, 2018
- Revry’s Funny or Die - February 15, 2018
- Shows for Preschoolers - February 15, 2018
- Grifters and Drifters - February 14, 2018
- PBS Is Most Trusted - February 13, 2018
- MoviePass’ Sweeter Deal? - February 12, 2018
- ‘Swipe Right’ on YouTube - February 12, 2018
- Star-Crossed Streamers - February 9, 2018
- Monday Blues - February 9, 2018
- ‘Am I Black Enough?’ - February 8, 2018