Provocative and acerbic comedian Chelsea Handler returns with a second season of her Netflix talk show this Friday, April 14.
Chelsea features no-holds-barred conversations “with Hollywood’s A-list, world leaders, and notable guests from all walks of life.” One-hour episodes will debut each Friday, with the host leading discussions that promise “to be louder and bolder especially in today’s political climate.”
In the coming season, Chelsea, recorded in front of a Los Angeles studio audience, will also make international stops — including a visit to a Russian ice skating rink and a stroll through Mexican streets brandishing a Trump-shaped piñata. The show serves up “intimate dinner parties to viral PSAs to ‘explainer segments’ that answer all the questions you’re too embarrassed to ask.” Topics include “international cultures, alternative lifestyles, education, health, sports, parenting, politics, and more.”
Last season’s guests included Jennifer Aniston, Amy Schumer, Jay Leno and Melissa McCarthy.
You can watch first season highlights on Netflix.
Here Chelsea enlists Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek for a regular show segment, “Word of the Day”:
- More Momoa - November 24, 2017
- Barbra and Spike - November 22, 2017
- Jesus Live TV - November 22, 2017
- Shatner’s Back - November 21, 2017
- Coalition Sues Hulu - November 21, 2017
- Dick’s ‘Electric Dreams’ - November 20, 2017
- A G-Dragon Thanksgiving - November 20, 2017
- ‘StartUp’ In 3rd Round - November 17, 2017
- Haunted House-sitting - November 17, 2017
- Stream ‘Too Many Stars’ - November 16, 2017