The second season of UK broadcaster Sky’s arctic chiller Fortitude debuts Friday, April 14, on Amazon Prime.
Game of Thrones’ Richard Dormer plays Dan Anderssen, the sheriff of Fortitude, “a small isolated community with a captive population in an environment that is undergoing change and upheaval due to parasite and pathogen activity.” The sheriff disappears into the wilderness after shooting his wife, and his deputy, Eric Odegard, (Björn Hlynur Haraldsson), leads the search to find him. After a murder, the sheriff suddenly reappears, “a violent broken ruin of a man and wild to the point of feral.”
The new 10-episode season will feature the addition of Dennis Quaid as Michael Lennox, a fisherman and family patriarch struggling to cope with his wife’s terminal illness.
You can view the 11-episode first season, which also starred Stanley Tucci and Michael Gambon, with an Amazon Prime subscription. You can also stream individual episodes, without a Prime subscription, for $2.99 each; or you can buy the entire season for $24.99.
- Smartphones Control Us - September 21, 2017
- Sean Penn’s Hulu Series - September 21, 2017
- ‘First King of Comedy’ - September 20, 2017
- Gaga Doc on Netflix - September 20, 2017
- VR Event to End Poverty - September 19, 2017
- Jack Johnson Tonight - September 18, 2017
- Streamer Sharing Common - September 18, 2017
- Enduring Racism - September 15, 2017
- They Had a Blast - September 15, 2017
- Cord-Cutting Hits Ads - September 14, 2017