The subscription service, costing $14.99 per month, currently offers 240 videos. They include courses designed by founders Kino MacGregor and Kerri Verna, such as 21 Days to an Effective Handstand. Content is broken down into four categories: “Practice (yoga, meditation and movement courses), Insight (research, study, knowledge and wisdom courses), Wellness (vegan cooking and balanced living courses and tips), and Culture (travel, fun and play tips).”
Wellness includes cooking videos from Verna, with additional videos promised soon from raw food chef (and yoga teacher) Natalie Prigoone.
Here’s a video from OmStars’ recent Kickstarter campaign:
For more information, visit omstars.com.
Other yoga streaming channels include Roku’s Yoga Download, with subscriptions starting at $10 per month.
- Tale of Two Sitcoms - September 21, 2017
- UN Peace Day Broadcast - September 20, 2017
- High Holy Days Online - September 20, 2017
- Baldwin’s Philharmonic - September 19, 2017
- Hispanic Heritage Docs - September 19, 2017
- ‘Doc Martin’ Thursday - September 18, 2017
- Entertale’s Africa Tale - September 18, 2017
- ‘Origin of Everything’ - September 15, 2017
- Ellen Shows Us More - September 15, 2017
- Netflix Gets Coben - September 14, 2017