The subscription service, costing $14.99 per month, currently offers 240 videos. They include courses designed by founders Kino MacGregor and Kerri Verna, such as 21 Days to an Effective Handstand. Content is broken down into four categories: “Practice (yoga, meditation and movement courses), Insight (research, study, knowledge and wisdom courses), Wellness (vegan cooking and balanced living courses and tips), and Culture (travel, fun and play tips).”
Wellness includes cooking videos from Verna, with additional videos promised soon from raw food chef (and yoga teacher) Natalie Prigoone.
Here’s a video from OmStars’ recent Kickstarter campaign:
For more information, visit omstars.com.
Other yoga streaming channels include Roku’s Yoga Download, with subscriptions starting at $10 per month.
- Isn’t it Snowmantic? - November 24, 2017
- ThanksStreaming Day - November 22, 2017
- David Cassidy, 1950-2017 - November 22, 2017
- Mubi, Curiosity On VRV - November 21, 2017
- ‘November Criminals’ - November 21, 2017
- Dockery Goes ‘Godless’ - November 20, 2017
- Antenna’s Bunkers Binge - November 20, 2017
- The ‘Messiah’ is Coming - November 17, 2017
- A Second Beatification - November 17, 2017
- Interactive Sitcom - November 16, 2017