Live from New York, it’s The Never Settle Show.
Hyping itself as “an industry game changer,” the weekly live studio audience talk show, which debuts tonight at 7 pm ET, is hosted by “digital lifestyle expert” Mario Armstrong. New episodes will follow each Wednesday at the same time and feature interaction with a global audience via live streaming.
The Never Settle Show will present “captivating entrepreneurs, who have shattered tradition and found success,” while urging “everyday people” to ‘never settle’, and “to pursue their passion” and “dreams.”
In the following trailer, Armstrong explains what makes The Never Settle Show unique:
Al Roker, whose company Roker Media is producing the show, said ,”I’ve watched Mario over the years come into millions of homes and talk to people about trends in technology and how it impacts their lives, but what I also always loved about Mario was his passion for helping people better their live. Mario has a perfect personality, for a talk show format.”
More information is available at NeverSettle.TV.
- Soup’s On - February 16, 2018
- Revry’s Funny or Die - February 15, 2018
- Shows for Preschoolers - February 15, 2018
- Grifters and Drifters - February 14, 2018
- PBS Is Most Trusted - February 13, 2018
- MoviePass’ Sweeter Deal? - February 12, 2018
- ‘Swipe Right’ on YouTube - February 12, 2018
- Star-Crossed Streamers - February 9, 2018
- Monday Blues - February 9, 2018
- ‘Am I Black Enough?’ - February 8, 2018