Live from New York, it’s The Never Settle Show.
Hyping itself as “an industry game changer,” the weekly live studio audience talk show, which debuts tonight at 7 pm ET, is hosted by “digital lifestyle expert” Mario Armstrong. New episodes will follow each Wednesday at the same time and feature interaction with a global audience via live streaming.
The Never Settle Show will present “captivating entrepreneurs, who have shattered tradition and found success,” while urging “everyday people” to ‘never settle’, and “to pursue their passion” and “dreams.”
In the following trailer, Armstrong explains what makes The Never Settle Show unique:
Al Roker, whose company Roker Media is producing the show, said ,”I’ve watched Mario over the years come into millions of homes and talk to people about trends in technology and how it impacts their lives, but what I also always loved about Mario was his passion for helping people better their live. Mario has a perfect personality, for a talk show format.”
More information is available at NeverSettle.TV.
- Smartphones Control Us - September 21, 2017
- Sean Penn’s Hulu Series - September 21, 2017
- ‘First King of Comedy’ - September 20, 2017
- Gaga Doc on Netflix - September 20, 2017
- VR Event to End Poverty - September 19, 2017
- Jack Johnson Tonight - September 18, 2017
- Streamer Sharing Common - September 18, 2017
- Enduring Racism - September 15, 2017
- They Had a Blast - September 15, 2017
- Cord-Cutting Hits Ads - September 14, 2017